Cemex SAB de CV day trading at USD 2.4 per share, then rallying to 2.41 and closing at USD 2.4 per share. A net gain of 0% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 28.81% lower than it’s 52week high and -51.77% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 164K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Cemex SAB de CV had a market cap of 3,621,934K as of 29th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 0.10
Cemex SAB de CV known as Cemex is a Mexican multinational building materials company headquartered in San Pedro, near Monterrey, Mexico. It manufactures and distributes cement, ready-mix concrete, and aggregates in more than 50 countries.
Cemex SAB de CV Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Consolidated net sales in the first quarter of 2020 remained flat reaching US$3.1 billion, an increase of 2% on a like-to-like basis for ongoing operations and adjusting for foreign exchange fluctuations, compared with the first quarter of 2019.
- Cost of sales, as a percentage of net sales, increased by 0.1pp during the first quarter of 2020 compared with the same period last year, from 68.6% to 68.7%.
- Operating expenses, as a percentage of net sales, increased by 0.9pp during the first quarter of 2020 compared with the same period in 2019, from 22.0% to 22.9%, mainly due to higher distribution expenses.
- Operating EBITDA reached US$534 million during the first quarter of 2020 compared with the same period last year, an increase of 1% on a like-to-like basis for ongoing operations and adjusting for foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Operating EBITDA margin decreased by 0.3pp, from 17.6% in the first quarter of 2019 to 17.3% this quarter.
Cemex SAB de CV (29th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 33.52% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 1,218.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 507,424,585 by 268 institutional holders.
29-May-2020:- Cemex SAB de CV (NYSE: CX) Shares Gap Up to $2.23
Cemex SAB de CV (NYSE: CX) gapped up prior to trading on Wednesday. The stock had previously closed at $2.18 but opened at $2.23. Cemex SAB de CV shares last traded at $2.42, with a volume of 11,766,800 shares changing hands. A number of analysts have recently issued reports on CX shares.
29-May-2020:- Aigen Investment Management LP Buys New Shares in Cemex SAB de CV (NYSE: CX)
Aigen Investment Management LP bought a new stake in shares of Cemex SAB de CV (NYSE: CX) in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor bought 66,634 shares of the construction company’s stock, valued at approximately $141,000.
23-May-2020:- Cetera Advisors LLC Reduces Stake in Cemex SAB de CV (NYSE: CX)
Cetera Advisors LLC reduced its stake in Cemex SAB de CV (NYSE: CX) by 25.7% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 168,428 shares of the construction company’s stock after selling 58,405 shares during the quarter.