Celestica Inc day trading at USD 6.71 per share, then rallying to 6.85 and closing at USD 6.78 per share. A net gain of 1.43% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 26.26% lower than it’s 52week high and -152.47% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 441 K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Celestica Inc had a market cap of 748,869K as of 29th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ -0.17
Celestica Inc is a Canadian multinational electronics manufacturing services company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario.
Celestica Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Revenue: $1.32 billion, decreased 8% compared to $1.43 billion for the first quarter of 2019 (Q1 2019).
- Operating margin (non-IFRS)*: 2.9%, compared to 2.4% for Q1 2019.
- Advanced Technology Solutions (ATS) segment revenue**: decreased5% compared to Q1 2019, and represented 41% of total revenue, compared to 40% of total revenue for Q1 2019; ATS segment margin** was 2.7%, compared to 2.6% for Q1 2019.
- Connectivity & Cloud Solutions (CCS) segment revenue**: decreased10% compared to Q1 2019, and represented 59% of total revenue, compared to 60% of total revenue for Q1 2019; CCS segment margin** was 3.0%, compared to 2.3% for Q1 2019.
- IFRS earnings (loss) per share: $0.02 loss per share, compared to $0.66 earnings per share (EPS) for Q1 2019. IFRS EPS for Q1 2019 included a gain of $0.75 per share related to our Toronto property sale.
- Adjusted EPS (non-IFRS)*: $0.16 per share, compared to $0.12 per share for Q1 2019.
- Adjusted return on invested capital (non-IFRS)*: 9.5%, compared to 7.9% for Q1 2019.
- Free cash flow (non-IFRS)*: $53.8 million, compared to $144.7 million for Q1 2019. Non-IFRS free cash flow for Q1 2019 included $113 million in proceeds from our Toronto property sale.
- Repaid $60.9 million of outstanding term loan borrowings.
- Global network operating at approximately 80% – 85% of normal workforce levels.
Celestica Inc (29th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 75.07% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 562.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 82,914,687 by 137 institutional holders.
30-May-2020:- Aperio Group LLC Raises Stock Holdings in Celestica Inc (NYSE: CLS)
Aperio Group LLC lifted its holdings in shares of Celestica Inc (NYSE: CLS) (TSE: CLS) by 80.8% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 118,890 shares of the technology company’s stock after purchasing an additional 53,142 shares during the quarter.
1-May-2020:- Celestica’s (CLS) Hold Rating Reiterated at Pi Financial
Pi Financial reaffirmed their hold rating on shares of Celestica (NYSE: CLS) (TSE: CLS) in a research note published on Monday, AnalystRatings.com reports. Pi Financial currently has a $6.50 price target on the technology company’s stock. A number of other equities research analysts also recently issued reports on the company.