Cedar Fair, L.P. day trading at USD 32.5 per share, then rallying to 33.17 and closing at USD 31.81 per share. A net loss of -2.12% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 48.85% lower than it’s 52week high and -134.61% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 1,104K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Cedar Fair, L.P. had a market cap of 1,803,733K as of 29th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 0.67
Cedar Fair, L.P. doing business as the Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, is a publicly-traded master limited partnership headquartered at its Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio.
Cedar Fair, L.P. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- For the first quarter ended March 29, 2020, Cedar Fair’s net revenues totaled $54 million compared with $67 million for last year’s first quarter ended March 31, 2019.
- For the first quarter, operating costs and expenses totaled $138 million, which was comparable to the first quarter of 2019.
- The loss on impairment/retirement of fixed assets in the quarter was $7 million, compared with $1 million in the first quarter last year.
- Interest expense for the first quarter was $27 million, up from $21 million in the first quarter of 2019 due to incremental interest incurred on the Company’s 2029 senior notes issued in June 2019.
- After the items above, net loss for the 2020 first quarter totaled $216 million, or $3.83 per diluted LP unit, versus a net loss of $84 million, or $1.49 per diluted LP unit, reported in the first quarter of 2019.
Cedar Fair, L.P. (29th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 41.86% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 755.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 23,737,235 by 244 institutional holders.
27-May-2020:- Permanent Link to Zacks: Brokerages Anticipate Cedar Fair, L.P. (NYSE: FUN) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $36.27 Million
Brokerages expect Cedar Fair, L.P. (NYSE: FUN) to report $36.27 million in sales for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Six analysts have made estimates for Cedar Fair’s earnings, with the lowest sales estimate coming in at $300,000.00 and the highest estimate coming in at $127.80 million.
26-May-2020:- Cedar Fair (NYSE: FUN) Trading Up 5.1%
Shares of Cedar Fair, L.P. (NYSE: FUN) were up 5.1% on Monday. The company traded as high as $32.34 and last traded at $32.22, approximately 783,200 shares traded hands during trading. A decline of 18% of the average daily volume of 957,209 shares. The stock had previously closed at $30.66. FUN has been the subject of a number of recent analyst reports.
8-May-2020:- Cedar Fair (NYSE: FUN) Trading 12.1% Higher After Analyst Upgrade
Cedar Fair, L.P. (NYSE: FUN) shares traded up 12.1% during mid-day trading on Friday after B. Riley raised their price target on the stock from $22.00 to $27.00. B. Riley currently has a neutral rating on the stock. Cedar Fair traded as high as $28.49 and last traded at $28.17, 2,123,200 shares changed hands during mid-day trading.