Cato Corp day trading at USD 10.06 per share, then rallying to 10.17 and closing at USD 9.7 per share. A net loss of -3.57% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 48.45% lower than it’s 52week high and -13.61% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 265K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Cato Corp had a market cap of 229,359K as of 29th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ -0.60.
Cato Corp is an American Fortune 100 corporation that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products, and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer.
Cato Corp Reports Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2019.
- For the fourth quarter, the Company reported a net loss of $3.2 million, or a loss of $0.13 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $15.5 million or a loss of $0.62 per diluted share for the prior fourth quarter ended February 3, 2018.
- For the year, net income increased 257%, and earnings per diluted share increased 262% from the prior year.
- Sales for the fiscal fourth quarter ended February 2, 2019, were $190.4 million, a decrease of 10% from sales of $211.1 million for the fourth quarter ended February 3, 2018.
- Fourth-quarter gross margin increased to 33.1% of sales from 32.9% of sales in 2017 due primarily to improved merchandise margins offset by higher buying and occupancy costs.
- Selling, general and administrative expenses were 34.7% of sales, compared to 36.2% in the prior year.
Cato Corp (29th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 82.61% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 175.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 18,075,922 by 175 institutional holders.
31-May-2020:- Cato Corp (NYSE: CATO) Position Lowered by Aigen Investment Management LP
Aigen Investment Management LP decreased its stake in shares of Cato Corp (NYSE: CATO) by 78.2% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 5,662 shares of the specialty retailer’s stock after selling 20,353 shares during the period.
23-May-2020:- Cato (NYSE: CATO) Announces Quarterly Earnings Results
Cato (NYSE: CATO) issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday. The specialty retailer reported ($1.19) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, Bloomberg Earnings reports. Cato had a negative return on equity of 4.20% and a negative net margin of 1.98%. The business had revenue of $100.73 million for the quarter.
1-May-2020:- Nisa Investment Advisors LLC Has $165,000 Stock Holdings in Cato Corp (NYSE: CATO)
Nisa Investment Advisors LLC decreased its position in shares of Cato Corp (NYSE: CATO) by 43.6% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 15,500 shares of the specialty retailer’s stock after selling 12,000 shares during the quarter.