Catchmark Timber Trust Inc day trading at USD 8.07 per share, then rallying to 8.3 and closing at USD 7.85 per share. A net loss of -2.72% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 33.81% lower than it’s 52week high and -51.26% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 285K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Catchmark Timber Trust Inc had a market cap of 382,624K as of 29th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ -1.37.
Catchmark Timber Trust Inc is a self-administered and self-managed real estate company investing in timberlands. The Company is engaged in the ownership, management, acquisition, and disposition of timberland properties located in the United States.
Catchmark Timber Trust Inc Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Increased revenues by 19% to $27.0 million, compared to $22.6 million in first-quarter 2019.
- Decreased net loss to $4.2 million, compared to $30.4 million in first-quarter 2019, primarily due to a $27.5 million decrease in losses allocated from the Triple T joint venture.
- Increased Adjusted EBITDA by 27% to $12.9 million, compared to $10.2 million in first-quarter 2019.
- Increased timber sales revenue by 10% to $18.2 million, net timber revenues by 18% to $10.9 million, and Harvest EBITDA by 19% to $8.6 million compared to the first quarter 2019. These gains were driven by higher harvest volumes.
- Increased harvest volume in the U.S. South by 18% to 569,940 tons, driven by opportunistic stumpage sales.
- Increased Pacific Northwest harvest volume to 25,000 tons from 4,800 tons in the first quarter of 2019.
- Generated $3.0 million in asset management fee revenues from the Triple T and Dawsonville Bluffs joint ventures, including an incentive-based, promote for Dawsonville Bluffs for exceeding investment return hurdles.
- Sold 3,000 acres of timberlands for $4.8 million, compared to 900 acres for $2.1 million in first-quarter 2019. The lower year-over-year, per-acre sales price resulted from lower average merchantable inventory stocking levels — 15 tons per acre compared to CatchMark’s portfolio average of 42 tons per acre — as well as from CatchMark retaining through timber reservations 0.1 million tons of merchantable inventory with a 49% sawtimber mix.
- Completed a $21.3 million large disposition of 14,400 acres, recognizing a gain of $1.3 million and paying down debt by $20.9 million with the net proceeds.
- Paid a dividend of $0.135 per share to stockholders of record on March 16, 2020.
Catchmark Timber Trust Inc (29th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 82.03% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 314.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 39,983,892 by 168 institutional holders.
30-May-2020:- Zacks: Analysts Expect Catchmark Timber Trust Inc (NYSE: CTT) Will Post Earnings of -$0.06 Per Share – Modern Readers
Equities research analysts expect Catchmark Timber Trust Inc (NYSE: CTT) to report ($0.06) earnings per share for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Three analysts have provided estimates for Catchmark Timber Trust’s earnings. The highest EPS estimate is ($0.05) and the lowest is ($0.06).
30-May-2020:- Aperio Group LLC Has $384,000 Position in Catchmark Timber Trust Inc (NYSE: CTT)
Aperio Group LLC reduced its stake in Catchmark Timber Trust Inc (NYSE: CTT) by 46.4% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 53,173 shares of the financial services provider’s stock after selling 45,982 shares during the period.
30-May-2020:- SG Americas Securities LLC Purchases 7,524 Shares of Catchmark Timber Trust Inc (NYSE: CTT)
SG Americas Securities LLC grew its position in shares of Catchmark Timber Trust Inc (NYSE: CTT) by 77.2% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 17,271 shares of the financial services provider’s stock after acquiring an additional 7,524 shares during the period.