CarMax, Inc. day trading at USD 90.06 per share, then rallying to 90.735 and closing at USD 88.68 per share. A net loss of -1.52% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 12.61% lower than it’s 52week high and -134.11% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 2,006K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
CarMax, Inc. had a market cap of 14,418,029K as of 28th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 5.33.
CarMax, Inc. is America’s largest used-car retailer and a Fortune 500 company. The corporate entity behind the formation of CarMax was Circuit City Stores, Inc. The first CarMax used-car store opened in September 1993, 1.7 miles from Circuit City’s corporate offices in Richmond, Virginia.
CarMax, Inc. Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Net sales and operating revenues increased 14.9% to $4.96 billion in the fourth quarter. For the fiscal year, net sales and operating revenues increased 11.8% to $20.32 billion.
- Total used unit sales rose 14.7% in the fourth quarter and 11.2% for the fiscal year.
- Used unit sales in comparable stores increased by 11.0% in the fourth quarter and 7.7% for the fiscal year.
- Our increased sales led to an estimated 4.2% increase in our share of age 0- to 10-year-old used vehicle sales in our current comparable markets, to 4.7% in calendar 2019.
- Total wholesale unit sales increased by 2.0% in the fourth quarter and 4.2% for the fiscal year.
- CarMax Auto Finance (CAF) income increased 7.9% to $111.9 million in the fourth quarter. For the fiscal year, CAF income increased 4.0% to $456.0 million.
- In the fourth quarter, net earnings increased 11.6% to $214.9 million and net earnings per diluted share increased by 15.0% to $1.30. For the fiscal year, net earnings increased by 5.5% to $888.4 million and net earnings per diluted share increased 11.3% to $5.33.
CarMax, Inc. (28th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 103.45% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 15,020.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 168,363,743 by 697 institutional holders.
28-May-2020:- Timucuan Asset Management Inc. FL Makes New Investment in CarMax, Inc (NYSE: KMX)
Timucuan Asset Management Inc. FL purchased a new position in shares of CarMax, Inc (NYSE: KMX) during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The fund purchased 608,604 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $32,761,000.
27-May-2020:- First Trust Advisors LP Sells 3,882 Shares of CarMax, Inc (NYSE: KMX) – Modern Readers
First Trust Advisors LP reduced its holdings in shares of CarMax, Inc (NYSE: KMX) by 6.2% during the first quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 58,414 shares of the company’s stock after selling 3,882 shares during the quarter.
26-May-2020:- CarMax, Inc (NYSE: KMX) Holdings Lifted by Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Co.
Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Co. grew its position in CarMax, Inc (NYSE: KMX) by 155.6% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 14,300 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 8,705 shares during the period.