Canadian National Resources Ltd day trading at USD 18.55 per share, then rallying to 18.57 and closing at USD 18.44 per share. A net loss of -0.59% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 43.36% lower than it’s 52week high and -164.82% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 2,454K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Canadian National Resources Ltd had a market cap of 21,774,944K as of 27th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 1.99.
Canadian National Resources Ltd or CNRL or Canadian Natural is a company engaged in hydrocarbon exploration primarily in Western Canada, the United Kingdom sector of the North Sea, and offshore Côte d’Ivoire and Gabon. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta.
Canadian National Resources Ltd First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- A net loss of $1,282 million was realized in Q1/20, while the adjusted net loss in Q1/20 was $295 million.
- Cash flows from operating activities were $1,725 million in Q1/20.
- The cash flows used in investing activities were $859 million in Q1/20.
- Despite low commodity prices on March 31, 2020, upon review of the Company’s stated book value of property, plant, and equipment no impairment charge was required, reflecting the strength of the asset base.
- Canadian Natural maintained a strong financial position in Q1/20 with significant liquidity of approximately $5.0 billion including cash balances of approximately $1.1 billion and committed and demand bank credit facilities as of March 31, 2020.
- Returns to shareholders totaled $715 million in Q1/20, $444 million by way of dividends, and $271 million by way of share repurchases.
Canadian National Resources Ltd (27th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 69.20% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 14,938.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 817,202,552 by 386 institutional holders.
27-May-2020:- Bank of New York Mellon Corp Has $26.32 Million Holdings in Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (NYSE: CNQ)
Bank of New York Mellon Corp boosted its stake in shares of Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (NYSE: CNQ) (TSE: CNQ) by 37.8% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 1,942,344 shares of the oil and gas producer’s stock after buying an additional 532,589 shares during the period.
26-May-2020:- South Dakota Investment Council Sells 12,265 Shares of Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (NYSE: CNQ)
South Dakota Investment Council cut its holdings in Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (NYSE: CNQ) (TSE: CNQ) by 6.1% during the first quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 190,296 shares of the oil and gas producer’s stock after selling 12,265 shares during the period.
23 -May-2020:- 66,205 Shares in Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (NYSE: CNQ) Purchased by Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board
Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board bought a new position in Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (NYSE: CNQ) (TSE: CNQ) during the first quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The firm bought 66,205 shares of the oil and gas producer’s stock, valued at approximately $894,000. A number of other hedge funds and other institutional investors also recently modified their holdings of CNQ.