Callon Petroleum day trading at USD 0.761 per share, then rallying to 0.7631 and closing at USD 0.7387 per share. A net loss of -2.93% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 89.11% lower than it’s 52week high and -87.36% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 22,901K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Callon Petroleum had a market cap of 293,261K as of 27th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 0.90.
Callon Petroleum Since 1950, Callon Petroleum has been focusing on the exploration, development, acquisition, and production of unconventional onshore oil and natural gas properties in the Permian Basin. In 2019, we expanded our portfolio to over 200,000 net acres in the core of the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale.
Callon Petroleum First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Delivered production of approximately 101 Mboe/d (64% oil), above the high end of guidance, for the first quarter of 2020
- Realized fully diluted earnings per share of $0.55, adjusted income per share of $0.12, net income of $216.6 million, and adjusted EBITDA of $217.5 million(1) for the first quarter of 2020
- Achieved lease operating expense (“LOE”) per Boe of $5.70 for the first quarter of 2020, an improvement of nearly 14% over the comparable three month period ended March 31, 2019
- Enhanced corporate liquidity position through incremental hedging and conversion of previous instruments to NYMEX oil swaps, basis hedges, and incremental gas hedges resulting in a mark-to-market value of $245 million as of May 1, 2020
- Achieved new peak efficiency gains with recent Eagle Ford and Midland Basin projects delivering average daily completion rates of more than 2,000 lateral feet per day with completion costs of approximately $250 per lateral foot
- On May 7, completed the spring borrowing base redetermination for Callon’s senior secured credit facility resulting in a facility commitment and elected borrowing base of $1.7 billion along with a new secured leverage ratio covenant to temporarily replace the previous total leverage ratio covenant until March 31, 2022
Callon Petroleum (27th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 86.33% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 261.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 342,714,892 by 351 institutional holders.
17-May-2020:- Zacks: Analysts Expect Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $274.72 Million
Brokerages expect that Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) will post $274.72 million in sales for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Six analysts have provided estimates for Callon Petroleum’s earnings, with the lowest sales estimate coming in at $116.20 million and the highest estimate coming in at $434.78 million.
16-May-2020:- Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) Expected to Post Q2 2020 Earnings of $0.08 Per Share – Modern Readers
Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) – Stock analysts at Capital One Financial increased their Q2 2020 earnings per share estimates for Callon Petroleum in a research note issued to investors on Monday, May 11th. Capital One Financial analyst P. Johnston now expects that the oil and natural gas company will post earnings per share of $0.08 for the quarter, up from their previous forecast of $0.06. Capital One Financial currently has a “Equal-Weight” rating on the stock. Capital One Financial also issued estimates for Callon Petroleum’s Q3 2020 earnings at $0.11 EPS, FY2020 earnings at $0.39 EPS, and FY2021 earnings at ($0.01) EPS.
15 -May- Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) Trading Down 12.6%
Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE)’s share price was down 12.6% during mid-day trading on Wednesday. The stock traded as low as $0.65 and last traded at $0.68, approximately 56,268,833 shares were traded during mid-day trading. An increase of 87% of the average daily volume of 30,123,986 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.78.