California Water Service Group day trading at USD 46.05 per share, then rallying to 46.32 and closing at USD 45.53 per share. A net loss of -1.12% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 19.41% lower than it’s 52week high and -14.29% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 259K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
California Water Service Group had a market cap of 2,217,948K as of 26th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 1.05.
California Water Service Group is the third-largest publicly traded water utility in the United States, providing high-quality water and wastewater services to about two million people in more than 100 communities through four subsidiaries: California Water Service (Cal Water), Hawaii Water Service (Hawaii Water), New Mexico Water Service (New Mexico Water), and Washington Water Service (Washington Water). California Water Service Group also includes CWS Utility Services and HWS Utility Services.
California Water Service Group First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Total revenue decreased slightly to $125.6 million in the first quarter of 2020 compared to $126.1 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- The decrease in revenue was mostly due to a delay in the California GRC decision whereby $15.4 million of net rate increases were not recorded in the first quarter of 2020.
- Also, a $6.9 million deferral of WRAM revenue reduced revenue, which was partially offset by a $5.0 million increase in accrued unbilled revenue and an 11.7% increase in customer consumption.
- Total operating expenses increased $6.9 million, or 5.5%, to $132.5 million in the first quarter of 2020 compared to $125.6 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- Water production expenses increased $8.4 million, or 18.4%, to $54.0 million in the first quarter of 2020 compared to $45.6 million in the first quarter of 2019, primarily due to an 11.7% increase in customer consumption and purchased water wholesaler rate increases.
California Water Service Group (26th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 74.22% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 1,646.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 36,155,473 by 289 institutional holders.
27-May-2020:- California Water Service Group (NYSE: CWT) Holdings Boosted by Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank – Modern Readers
Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank boosted its position in shares of California Water Service Group (NYSE: CWT) by 65.4% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 4,399 shares of the utilities provider’s stock after purchasing an additional 1,740 shares during the period.
26-May-2020:- California Water Service Group (NYSE: CWT) Forecasted to Earn FY2020 Earnings of $1.40 Per Share
California Water Service Group (NYSE: CWT) – Analysts at Seaport Global Securities issued their FY2020 earnings per share estimates for shares of California Water Service Group in a research note issued on Wednesday, May 20th. Seaport Global Securities analyst A. Storozynski anticipates that the utility provider will earn $1.40 per share for the year.
23 -May- California Water Service Group (NYSE: CWT) Shares Acquired by Rhumbline Advisers
Rhumbline Advisers raised its holdings in shares of California Water Service Group (NYSE: CWT) by 2.5% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 158,933 shares of the utilities provider’s stock after acquiring an additional 3,853 shares during the period.