Burlington Stores Inc day trading at USD 211.39 per share, then rallying to 214.53 and closing at USD 208.84 per share. A net loss of -1.21% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 14.49% lower than it’s 52week high and -95.46% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 1,396K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Burlington Stores Inc had a market cap of 13,730,977K as of 26th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 6.93.
Burlington Stores Inc formerly known as Burlington Coat Factory is an American national off-price department store retailer, and a division of Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation with 631 stores in 40 states and Puerto Rico, with its corporate headquarters located in Burlington Township, New Jersey.
Burlington Stores Inc Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2019.
- Total sales increased by 10.5% to $2,201 million, while comparable-store sales increased by 3.9%. New and non-comparable stores contributed an incremental $151 million in sales during the quarter.
- The gross margin rate increased 20 basis points to 42.1%. Merchandise margin increased 40 basis points, which was partially offset by an increase in freight costs.
- SG&A increased $62 million to $595 million. As a result of our adoption of the new Lease Accounting Standard, favorable lease costs, initially recorded as a result of purchase accounting that occurred in 2006, are now included in SG&A.
- Adjusted SG&A, defined as SG&A less product sourcing costs and favorable lease costs, as a percentage of sales decreased 20 basis points to 22.5%.
- Net income increased 12% to $206 million, or $3.08 per share vs. $2.70 last year, and Adjusted Net Income increased 13% to $218 million, or $3.25 per share vs. $2.83 last year.
- Fully diluted shares outstanding amounted to 67.0 million at the end of the quarter compared with 68.3 million at the end of last year’s fourth quarter.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 13%, or $40 million higher than last year’s fourth quarter
Burlington Stores Inc Full Year Result Of Fiscal 2019.
- Total sales increased by 9.3% in Fiscal 2019, which included a comparable store sales increase of 2.7% on top of last year’s 3.2% comparable-store sales increase.
- Net income increased 12% over the prior-year period to $465 million, or $6.91 per share vs. $6.04 last year.
- Adjusted EBIT increased 12%, or $73 million above last year, to $674 million, representing a 20 basis point increase as a percentage of sales vs. the prior-year period.
- Adjusted Net Income of $499 million was up 13% vs. last year, while Adjusted EPS was $7.41 vs. $6.44 in the prior-year period.
Burlington Stores Inc (26th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 102.00% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 13,571.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 67,066,611 by 535 institutional holders.
26-May-2020:- Burlington Stores Inc (NYSE: BURL) Shares Purchased by GW&K Investment Management LLC
GW&K Investment Management LLC boosted its holdings in Burlington Stores Inc (NYSE: BURL) by 5.5% during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 172,001 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 9,000 shares during the period.
25-May-2020:- Column Capital Advisors LLC Invests $34,000 in Burlington Stores Inc (NYSE: BURL)
Column Capital Advisors LLC bought a new stake in shares of Burlington Stores Inc (NYSE: BURL) during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm bought 214 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $34,000.
21-May-2020:- Burlington Stores Inc (NYSE: BURL) Shares Bought by Trexquant Investment LP
Trexquant Investment LP raised its stake in Burlington Stores Inc (NYSE: BURL) by 11.8% in the first quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 27,974 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 2,945 shares during the quarter.