Brink’s day trading at USD 41.35 per share, then rallying to 41.35 and closing at USD 40.47 per share. A net loss of -2.12% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 57.42% lower than it’s 52week high and -19.35% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 325K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Brink’s had a market cap of 2,043,165K as of 22nd May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 0.31.
Brink’s Company is an American private security and protection company headquartered outside Richmond, Virginia. Its core business is Brink’s Inc.; its Sister brand Brink’s Home Security company operates separately and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Brink’s brand and reputation span around the globe.
Brink’s First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Operating profit: GAAP $26 million; non-GAAP $63 million
- Results negatively affected by COVID-19 (est. $13 million) and currency translation ($15 million GAAP and $18 million non-GAAP)
- EPS: GAAP $.03 vs $.27; non-GAAP $.36 vs $.81, reflecting materially higher tax rate
- Management reducing costs, preserving cash, expects strong recovery post-crisis
- Expect 2Q to below point of 2020, with improved results in 2H as cost reductions take hold and global economies re-open
- Acquisition of G4S cash operations on track; available liquidity of approximately $800 million expected after completion
- June 1 Investor Day postponed until further notice due to health concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic
Brink’s (22nd May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 100.22%and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ $2,048.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 50,596,190 by 301 institutional holders.
23-May-2020:- Brink’s (NYSE: BCO) Shares Sold by Oppenheimer Asset Management Inc.
Oppenheimer Asset Management Inc. trimmed its position in Brink’s (NYSE: BCO) by 2.1% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 27,214 shares of the business services provider’s stock after selling 582 shares during the quarter.
15-May-2020:- Douglas A. Pertz Purchases 5,000 Shares of Brink’s (NYSE: BCO) Stock
Brink’s (NYSE: BCO) CEO Douglas A. Pertz acquired 5,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, May 13th. The stock was acquired at an average price of $33.60 per share, for a total transaction of $168,000.00. Following the acquisition, the chief executive officer now owns 380,940 shares in the company, valued at approximately $12,799,584.
13-May-2020:- Brink’s (NYSE: BCO) Stock Position Lifted by Fuller & Thaler Asset Management Inc.
Fuller & Thaler Asset Management Inc. boosted its stake in shares of Brink’s (NYSE: BCO) by 6.5% during the first quarter. The firm owned 1,375,108 shares of the business services provider’s stock after acquiring an additional 84,193 shares during the period. Brink makes up about 1.2% of Fuller & Thaler Asset Management Inc.’s portfolio, making the stock it’s 14th largest holding. Fuller & Thaler Asset Management Inc.’s holdings in Brink’s were worth $71,574,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.