Bristol-Myers Squibb Co day trading at USD 61.01 per share, then rallying to 61.658 and closing at USD 60.79 per share. A net loss of -0.36% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 9.77% lower than it’s 52week high and -42.63% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 8,945K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co had a market cap of 137,548,910K as of 22nd May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 0.81.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co is an American pharmaceutical company, headquartered in New York City. Bristol Myers Squibb manufactures prescription pharmaceuticals and biologics in several therapeutic areas, including cancer, HIV/AIDS, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hepatitis, rheumatoid arthritis, and psychiatric disorders.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Reports First Quarter Revenues of $10.8 Billion, an increase of 82%; On a Pro Forma Basis, Revenue Increase of 13% or 8% Excluding Impact of COVID-19
- Posts GAAP Loss Per Share of $0.34 and Non-GAAP EPS of $1.72
- Achieves Multiple Significant Clinical and Regulatory Milestones Across Portfolio
- Adjusts 2020 GAAP EPS Guidance Range to $0.37-$0.57 and Affirms 2020 and 2021 Non-GAAP EPS Guidance
- Continues Progress on Integration Initiatives; $2.5B Synergy Target Remains on Track
- Contributes to Global COVID-19 Pandemic Response Through Research, Expansion of U.S. Patient Support Program and Support to Impacted Communities
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (22nd May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 75.98%and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ $ 104,516.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 1,719,293,220 by 2,368 institutional holders.
25-May-2020:- $1.47 Earnings Per Share Expected for Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY) This Quarter
Wall Street brokerages expect Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY) to post earnings per share of $1.47 for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Two analysts have issued estimates for Bristol-Myers Squibb’s earnings. The highest EPS estimate is $1.51 and the lowest is $1.42.
25-May-2020:- $9.96 Billion in Sales Expected for Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY) This Quarter
Analysts predict that Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY) will announce $9.96 billion in sales for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have provided estimates for Bristol-Myers Squibb’s earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $9.93 billion and the highest is $9.99 billion.
25-May-2020:- Empirical Financial Services LLC d.b.a. Empirical Wealth Management Raises Position in Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY)
Empirical Financial Services LLC d.b.a. Empirical Wealth Management increased its position in Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY) by 12.8% in the first quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 9,861 shares of the biopharmaceutical company’s stock after acquiring an additional 1,118 shares during the period.