Boyd Gaming Co. day trading at USD 19.85 per share, then rallying to 19.89 and closing at USD 19.69 per share. A net loss of -0.81% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 45.85% lower than it’s 52week high and -192.81% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 1,777K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Boyd Gaming Co. had a market cap of 2,190,545K as of 22nd May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 0.83.
Boyd Gaming Co. is an American gaming and hospitality company based in Paradise, Nevada. The company continues to be run by founder Sam Boyd’s family under the management of Sam’s son, Bill Boyd, who currently serves as the company’s executive chairman after retiring as CEO in January 2008.
Boyd Gaming Co. First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Boyd Gaming reported a net loss of $18.3 million, or $0.16 per share, for the first quarter of 2020, compared to net income of $45.5 million, or $0.40 per share, for the year-ago period.
- The Company’s first-quarter 2020 income tax provision includes a $7.4 million charge to establish a valuation allowance for certain deferred tax assets.
- The Company reported first-quarter 2020 revenues of $680.5 million, down from $827.3 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- Total Adjusted EBITDAR(1) was $144.4 million in the first quarter of 2020, compared to $223.0 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- Adjusted Earnings(1) for the first quarter of 2020 reflect a loss of $2.4 million, or $0.02 per share, compared to Adjusted Earnings of $48.9 million, or $0.43 per share, for the same period in 2019.
Boyd Gaming Co. (22nd May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 67.25%and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 1,473.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 39,662,868 by 202 institutional holders.
23-May-2020:- AE Wealth Management LLC Takes Position in Boyd Gaming Co. (NYSE: BYD)
AE Wealth Management LLC acquired a new stake in Boyd Gaming Co. (NYSE: BYD) in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The firm acquired 25,111 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $362,000. Several other hedge funds and other institutional investors also recently made changes to their positions in BYD.
19-May-2020:- Drexel Morgan & Co. Acquires New Position in Boyd Gaming Co. (NYSE: BYD)
Drexel Morgan & Co. acquired a new stake in Boyd Gaming Co. (NYSE: BYD) in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm acquired 400,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $5,768,000.
2-May-2020:- Boyd Gaming Co. Forecasted to Post Q4 2020 Earnings of $0.31 Per Share (NYSE: BYD)
Investment analysts at Jefferies Financial Group lowered their Q4 2020 earnings per share estimates for shares of Boyd Gaming in a research report issued on Tuesday, April 28th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst D. Katz now expects that the company will earn $0.31 per share for the quarter, down from their previous estimate of $0.35.