BCE Inc. day trading at USD 39.53 per share, then rallying to 40.0787 and closing at USD 39.71 per share. A net gain of 0.455% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 19.16% lower than it’s 52week high and -24.68% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 1,655K which was 1 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
BCE Inc. had a market cap of 35,910,854K as of 19th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 2.48.
BCE Inc. formerly Bell Canada Enterprises Inc. is a publicly-traded Canadian holding company for Bell MTS Inc. and the Bell Canada group of companies, which includes various mass media assets under its subsidiary Bell Media Inc.
BCE Inc. First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Q1 results and COVID-19 response underscore BCE’s financial strength and leading broadband wireline, wireless and broadcast networks
- BCE adjusted EBITDA up 1.4% on solid year-over-year growth of 4.0% at Bell Wireless and 0.5% at Bell Wireline, driving $1,451 million of cash flows from operating activities and free cash flow of $627 million
- 45,042 total wireless, retail Internet and IPTV net customer additions
- Bell Media results impacted by the industry-wide decline in advertising due to COVID-19
- Net earnings of $733 million with net earnings attributable to common shareholders of $680 million, or $0.75 per common share; adjusted net earnings of $720 million generated adjusted EPS of $0.80
- Withdrawing 2020 financial guidance due to uncertainty regarding duration and impacts of COVID-19
- Significant financial flexibility to manage through COVID-19 with $3.2 billion of liquidity at end of Q1 and substantial free cash flow generation for planned 2020 capital spending and BCE’s common share dividend payments
- Common share dividend of $0.8325 declared for Q2, up 5% over last year
BCE Inc. (19th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 45.18%and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 16,109.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 408,544,724 by 590 institutional holders.
16-May-2020:- Financial Architects Inc Has $2.09 Million Holdings in BCE Inc. (NYSE: BCE)
Financial Architects Inc increased its stake in BCE Inc. (NYSE: BCE) (TSE: BCE) by 37.0% in the first quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The firm owned 51,221 shares of the utilities provider’s stock after purchasing an additional 13,825 shares during the quarter. Financial Architects Inc’s holdings in BCE were worth $2,093,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
16-May-2020:- Intrust Bank NA Has $248,000 Stake in BCE Inc. (NYSE: BCE)
Intrust Bank NA raised its position in BCE Inc. (NYSE: BCE) (TSE: BCE) by 17.1% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 6,061 shares of the utilities provider’s stock after purchasing an additional 886 shares during the quarter.
12-May-2020:- K.J. Harrison & Partners Inc Has $1.99 Million Position in BCE Inc. (NYSE: BCE)
K.J. Harrison & Partners Inc decreased its holdings in shares of BCE Inc. (NYSE: BCE) (TSE: BCE) by 55.6% in the first quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The firm owned 48,784 shares of the utilities provider’s stock after selling 61,010 shares during the quarter. BCE comprises about 1.1% of K.J. Harrison & Partners Inc’s portfolio, making the stock it’s 28th biggest holding.