Baytex Energy day trading at USD 0.3 per share, then rallying to 0.3035 and closing at USD 0.2972 per share. A net loss of -0.93% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 84.74% lower than it’s 52week high and -48.78% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 2,842K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Baytex Energy had a market cap of 166,569K as of 19th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ -3.36.
Baytex Energy is a Calgary-based Canadian producer, developer, and explorer of oil and natural gas. Formerly a trust, it converted to a corporation in January 2011 because of government changes to tax incentives.
Baytex Energy Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Generated production of 98,452 boe/d (83% oil and NGL).
- Delivered adjusted funds flow of $133 million ($0.24 per basic share).
- Issued US$500 million principal amount of 8.75% senior unsecured notes due April 1, 2027.
- Redeemed US$400 million principal amount of 5.125% senior unsecured notes due 2021 and $300 million principal amount of 6.625% senior unsecured notes due 2022.
- Extended the maturity of our credit facilities to April 2, 2024. The credit facilities total approximately $1.1 billion and do not require annual or semi-annual reviews.
- Maintained an undrawn credit capacity of $417 million and liquidity, net of working capital, of $315 million.
Baytex Energy (19th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 22.51%and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 39.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 126,160,195 by 109 institutional holders.
5-May-2020:- Baytex Energy (BTE) Set to Announce Earnings on Thursday
Baytex Energy (NYSE: BTE) (TSE: BTE) is set to post its quarterly earnings results before the market opens on Thursday, May 7th. Analysts expect Baytex Energy to post earnings of ($0.06) per share for the quarter. Baytex Energy (NYSE: BTE) (TSE: BTE) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, March 4th. The oil and gas producer reported $0.04 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.05 by ($0.01). The company had revenue of $337.84 million for the quarter.
8-May-2020:- Baytex Energy (TSE: BTE) Given a C$0.30 Price Target by Raymond James Analysts
Baytex Energy (TSE: BTE) (NYSE: BTE) has been given a C$0.30 price target by investment analysts at Raymond James in a research note issued to investors on Friday, BayStreet.CA reports. The firm presently has an “underperform” rating on the stock. Raymond James’ price target would suggest a potential downside of 24.05% from the stock’s previous close.
2-May-2020:- Baytex Energy (NYSE: BTE) Trading Up 13.9%
Baytex Energy Corp (NYSE: BTE) (TSE: BTE) was up 13.9% during mid-day trading on Wednesday. The company traded as high as $0.28 and last traded at $0.31, approximately 8,098,201 shares were traded during mid-day trading. An increase of 106% of the average daily volume of 3,935,379 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.27.