Bank of Hawaii Co. day trading at USD 59.09 per share, then rallying to 61.31 and closing at USD 61.02 per share. A net gain of 3.26% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 35.91% lower than it’s 52week high and -25.99% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 249K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Bank of Hawaii Co. had a market cap of 2,441,455K as of 18th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 5.01.
Bank of Hawaii Co. is a regional commercial bank headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii. It is Hawaii’s second oldest bank and its largest locally-owned bank in that the majority of the voting stockholders reside within the state.
Bank of Hawaii Co. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE: BOH) reported diluted earnings per share of $0.87 for the first quarter of 2020, a decrease from diluted earnings per share of $1.45 in the previous quarter, and $1.43 in the same quarter last year.
- The decrease from the previous quarter is the result of an increased provision expense of $33.6 million compared with $4.8 million in the previous quarter and $3.0 million in the first quarter last year.
- Net income for the first quarter of 2020 was $34.7 million compared with net income of $58.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2019 and $58.8 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- Net interest income, on a taxable-equivalent basis, for the first quarter of 2020 was $126.3 million, an increase of $2.1 million from $124.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2019 and up to $0.5 million from $125.8 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- The net interest margin was 2.96 percent for the first quarter of 2020, up 1 basis point compared with 2.95 percent in the previous quarter and down 16 basis points from 3.12 percent in the first quarter last year.
- Results for the first quarter of 2020 included a provision for credit losses of $33.6 million.
- Noninterest income was $46.1 million in the first quarter of 2020, a decrease of $1.6 million compared with $47.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2019 and an increase of $2.4 million compared with $43.7 million in the first quarter of 2019.
Bank of Hawaii Co. (18th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 75.19% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 1,729.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 30,082,577 by 337 institutional holders.
18-May-2020:- First Trust Advisors LP Boosts Stock Holdings in Bank of Hawaii Co. (NYSE: BOH) – Modern Readers
First Trust Advisors LP increased its position in shares of Bank of Hawaii Co. (NYSE: BOH) by 33.3% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 788,934 shares of the bank’s stock after purchasing an additional 196,932 shares during the period.
16-May-2020:- John C. Erickson Purchases 1,000 Shares of Bank of Hawaii Co. (NYSE: BOH) Stock
Bank of Hawaii Co. (NYSE: BOH) Director John C. Erickson acquired 1,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 13th. The stock was acquired at an average price of $55.68 per share, for a total transaction of $55,680.00.
10-May-2020:- Natixis Advisors L.P. Reduces Position in Bank of Hawaii Co. (NYSE: BOH)
Natixis Advisors L.P. trimmed its holdings in shares of Bank of Hawaii Co. (NYSE: BOH) by 16.5% during the first quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The fund owned 135,070 shares of the bank’s stock after selling 26,645 shares during the quarter. Natixis Advisors L.P.’s holdings in Bank of Hawaii were worth $7,461,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.