Ball Co. day trading at USD 63.74 per share, then rallying to 65 and closing at USD 64.35 per share. A net gain of 0.95% for the day. Long term pricing analysis shows the stock trading at 21.51% lower than it’s 52week high and -23.71% higher than the 52week low. The share volume traded for the day was 2,250K which was 0 times the 50 Day Average Volume.
Ball Co. had a market cap of 20,978,213K as of 18th May 2020. The Earnings Per Share (EPS) for Q4 2019 is $ 1.40.
Ball Co is an American company headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado. It is best known for its early production of glass jars, lids, and related products used for home canning.
Ball Co. Reports First Quarter Of Fiscal 2020.
- First-quarter U.S. GAAP earnings per diluted share of 7 cents vs. 34 cents in 2019
- First-quarter comparable earnings per diluted share of 61 cents vs. 49 cents in 2019
- Global beverage can volumes up 4 percent
- Aerospace contracted backlog of $2.3 billion
- Operations supplying essential beverage, food and pharmaceutical packaging and aerospace industries
- Strong balance sheet and ample liquidity ensures continuous operations and growth capital investments
- Positioned to grow diluted earnings per share and return value to shareholders in 2020 and beyond
Ball Co. (18th May 2020): The Institutional Ownership as of today stood at 81.91% and the Total Value of Holdings (millions) is $ 16,567.
New Institutional Holders and other activity – As of today, the total number of shares held is 267,039,142 by 700 institutional holders.
17-May-2020:- Bank of New York Mellon Corp Lowers Position in Ball Co. (NYSE: BLL)
Bank of New York Mellon Corp reduced its stake in Ball Co. (NYSE: BLL) by 9.8% in the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 2,477,880 shares of the industrial products company’s stock after selling 269,643 shares during the quarter.
13-May-2020:- Arizona State Retirement System Sells 42,313 Shares of Ball Co. (NYSE: BLL)
Arizona State Retirement System lessened its stake in Ball Co. (NYSE: BLL) by 37.2% during the first quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The firm owned 71,518 shares of the industrial products company’s stock after selling 42,313 shares during the period. Arizona State Retirement System’s holdings in Ball were worth $4,624,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
13-May-2020:- Ball Co. (NYSE: BLL) Forecasted to Post Q2 2020 Earnings of $0.62 Per Share
Equities researchers at KeyCorp dropped their Q2 2020 EPS estimates for shares of Ball in a note issued to investors on Thursday, May 7th. KeyCorp analyst A. Josephson now forecasts that the industrial products company will post earnings of $0.62 per share for the quarter, down from their previous estimate of $0.69.